- 11 m
- €79,000 (£72,152)
- 3.7 m
- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- Draft Max
- 1.0 m
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- Nabij Rijksweg 21, 9934 PB Delfzijl
- RB Ref
About this Danish Rose 37 Mk
Originally, the Danish Rose 37 was designed as a motorsailer, but Martin Bekebrede adapted this design to make it suitable as an engine cutter. The hull is higher and the superstructure is considerably larger than that of his sailing brother. This results in much more interior space. In the aft cabin there is a cabin with a double bed and in the forward cabin there is a spacious kitchen, a round seat and a bathroom. From the couch in the saloon there is an excellent view outside. The ship is well maintained and in very nice condition.
- Shipyard De Wit in Akkrum has delivered the ship technically ready to sail and wind- and watertight. The owner has taken care of the interior himself and that can certainly compete with that of a shipyard. To get through a ring!
- There is no CE standard. However, the hull was built according to CE so if it is appreciated a CE standard can be done. In the Netherlands this is not necessary.
- We inspected the ship extensively and did not find any flaws. However, the shower water collection tray is leaking.
- The boat has no dirty water tank and hot water supply. If you wish, this can of course be taken care of.
- Only seriously interested people can visit the ship by appointment under the guidance of the broker in Delfzijl.
Please note: Our company is closed from 25 July to 11 August due to holidays. Of course you can send an email. We will respond as soon as possible after our holiday.GeneralHull shape: With bilge keels.Steering system: Hydraulic.Windows: In aluminium frames. Marex.AccommodationMaterial, colours: Mahogany, teakline floor.Saloons: See layout below.Berths: See dimensions beds below.Headroom: See standing height per room below.Other:
- Foredeck with large storage space and manual anchor winch
- Rear deck with gas bun and steering position.
- Salon with to starboard the corner sofa and cupboard. To port wall cabinets and steering position.
- Rear cabin with double bed and several spacious closets all around.
- Forward cabin with corner kitchen. Opposite the bathroom and a spacious closet.
- Front peak with round seat.
Standing heights (cm)
- Salon: 191
- Forward cabin: 193
- Bathroom: 189
- Rear cabin: 166
Dimensions beds (cm)
- Rear cabin: 195 x 125
- Round seat/dinette: 185 x 140
|Hull Type||Met kimkielen.|