- Cruisers Yachts
- $116,000 (£87,073)
- 4270 Express
- 13 m
- Engine Make
- 4.3 m
- Engine Count
- Draft Max
- 1.1 m
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- United States of America
About this Cruisers Yachts 4270 Express
COME SEE THIS BEAUTIFUL, WELL CARED FOR YACHT
Here is a special boat in many ways. She is a BIG full-bodied express with a luxurious two stateroom two head layout, huge cockpit and helm deck area and a sleek profile accented by her long foredeck, wide beam, reverse radar arch and extended swim platform.
The interior is expansive with a unique private mid-cabin with its own head and dressing area. There are twin beds that can be converted to a queen bed. There is a very workable galley that has everything needed and plenty of storage space.
There is an island berth in the master and the master head has a separate stall shower.
The aft deck is the perfect place to entertain, be it large or small parties. She is safe and comfortable and in amazing condition. New aft and helm deck upholstery and recent canvas and full camper enclosure.
Caterpillar diesel engines have less than 450 hours as of 10/17.
A must see for anyone wanting a comfortable and economic Island cruiser or for short trips to the local establishments for a time on the town. She is easy to handle and has plenty of room.
Showings can be arranged almost any time.
Purchased in like-new condition with only 70 hours, the current owner has lovingly cared for his pride and joy and it shows. She is in excellent condition throughout.
The engines now have just under 400 hours and have proven very reliable. The owner follows a strict maintenance schedule and reports the engines have performed perfectly since they were replaced.
Manufacturer Provided Description
- A true thoroughbred on the water, the Cruisers 4270 Express has introduced an innovative design concept: an express cruiser can effectively blend comfort with the best in express performance and handling.
- The 4270 ups-the-ante in her class with a unique midcabin suite located amidships, a comfortable second stateroom with private head, and standup changing area.
- The 4270 is a design that will change thinking about the meaning of "express". Deceptively sleek on the outside, the Cruisers 4270 Express features broad shoulders that allow for a roomy, open interior layout. Bathed with plenty of natural light and featuring impressive 66-inch headroom, the 4270 's salon offers a convertible dinette - sofa with crescent-shaped seating, a stereo with 6-CD changer, and a TV - VCR.
- Rather than the usual "cave" layout, the special midcabin aboard the 4270 includes twin berths that can be converted to a king-size bed using a self-storing filler cushion. Also included in the second-cabin suite arrangement: a private changing area with standing headroom and storage for personal items, as well as a private head with shower, also with full standing headroom.
- The master stateroom boasts a queen-size island berth with inner spring mattress, luxurious appointments and ample storage space for the big cruise. For additional onboard comfort, the main head includes a separate, standup shower stall. This head is conveniently accessible from both the salon and the master stateroom.
- The 4270's galley surpasses that of other boats in this class, providing a large refrigerator - freezer, microwave - convection oven, three-burner electric stove, plenty of counter and storage space and, as an extra touch, attractive wood flooring.
- Cruisers 4270 Express Specifications -
- Standard Equipment - Camper top - Top, Bimini (includes front - side curtains) -
- Amidships cabin - Berth, island, forward - Dinette - sofa, convertible, crescent-shaped - Helm lounge, companion double - Helm seat, double -
- Rear cockpit seat (removable, wrap-around) -
- Sunlounge - table, cockpit -
- - Bulkhead and door, forward stateroom -
- Carpet cover, acrylic snap-down - Carpeting, cabin -
- Galley top, fiberglass with solid surface inlays - Hot water system, 11 gallon (41.7 l) with engine heat exchanger -
- Mattress(es), inner spring -
- Microwave oven (std. 220V) - Microwave - convection oven (std. 110V, N-A in 220V) - Refrigerator - freezer - Sink, double - Skylight, ventilating with screens - Stereo, cassette with remote, 120 watts - Changer, 6 disc CD - Subwoofer with amplifier and 2 extra speakers -
- Stove, electric, 3-burner - Table,
- cabin - Telephone wiring, jack and dockside receptacle - Television and VCR with remote and antenna, salon (N-A in 220V) -
- Windows, hull port -
- Head compartments, private (2) - Head, VacuFlush (2) - Pump, shower, sump - Second door for head compartment - Shower, head compartments (2) - Vanity with sink, head compartments - Ventilation system, head compartments -
- Arch, radar, aluminum (with arch lights) -
- Battery isolator - Battery condition monitor - Battery charging system - Bonding system -
- Bottom paint antifouling -
- Cabin door (sliding patio with screen)
- Cabin foredeck access, center walk-through - '
- Cabin walk-around -
- Carbon monoxide detect -
- Carpeting, cockpit -
- Dockside water inlet -
- Dockside wiring, 115V, 30 amp - Dockside wiring, second outlet 30 amp - Electrical master panel, AC-DC with voltmeters and function indicators -
- Fender storage - Fiberglass cockpit self-draining -
- Fire extinguishers (3) - Fire extinguisher, automatic,diesel engines -
- Fuel system, crossover -
- Generator,, 9.0 kW, diesel w- FWC (N-A in 220V) Ground fault interrupter outlet
- Generator serviced 10/17
- Horn, dual trumpet air -
- refrigerator, cockpit -
- Lights, bilge - Lights, abin side boarding - Lights, cockpit courtesy Navigation lights, international -
- Propellers, bronze (Nibral std. with diesels) -
- Pulpit, bow -
- Pump, bilge, automatic (2) -
- Rail, bow, welded stainless steel -
- Rope locker, bow -
- Sea water, strainers -
- Shaft logs, dripless - S
- hower, cockpit -
- Spotlight, remote control, 175,000 candlepower -
- Steering, power, hydraulic - Steering wheel, tilt non-magnetic -
- Swim platform, extended, with boarding ladder -
- Trim tabs -
- Wetbar, cockpit -
- Windlass, remote control, with foredeck foot switch, includes anchor with 250' Chain and 150' 3/4 Line.
- Windshield, safety glass - Windshield wipers (2) -
- Compass -
- Depth sounder -
- Cruisers 4270 Express Optional Equipment - Cover, cockpit - Lounge cushions, foredeck - '
- Coffee maker (N-A in 220V) - Sheets, custom-fitted -
- Television and VCR with remote control, aft stateroom
- StateroomTelevision wiring and antenna --
- Vacuum system, central -
- Water purification system -
- Macerator pump-out for holding tank - Y-valve and overboard discharge -
- Battery, each - Bow thruster -
- Davit swim platform -
- Oil change system -
- Washdown system, cockpit -
- Windshield, stainless steel frame -
- Radio, VHF
Her engines have had regular maintenance since new and the owner reports they are economical and reliable. Engines have around 450 hours since new.
The generator is seldom used and has only 70 hours since new. It had a complete service 10/17.
Fresh oil changes and service make her ready to go and enjoy.
- Bottom serviced 1/16
- Props and shafts pulled, trued and replaced
- Rebuilt stuffing boxes (Dripless)
- Replaced Cutlass Bearings
- Three new bilge pumps
- New shower sump pumps (2)
- Full service on engines and generator including fluid changes and waterpump service.
- HULL IS WAXED EVERY THREE MONTHS.
- 2014 Full enclosure Camper top and Bimimi
- 6/16 new forward isinglass
- 8/16 Cockpit upholstery NEW.
- 6 New fire extinguishers 5/16
- 5/17 4 Group 27 Batteries