An exquisite synthesis of form and function...
What started with a passion for traditional boat-building and developed continuously over four generations, has now become the epitome of high performance classic mahogany boats.
While the company now concentrates solely on power runabouts, for more than two decades it built both power and sail craft including the Star class keelboats. In the 1950’s, Boesch were the sole ski boats used at Geneva, which was then the centre of water-skiing in Europe, and from 1960 through to 1976, and then again in 1981, 1983 and 1991, Boesch were the official tow boats at the World and European water-ski championships.
Boesch boats are not only sumptuously elegant and timeless, they are also the outcome of a prestigious design approach defining the benchmark in terms of performance and comfort. The exclusively Boesch experience is based on a combination of factors: the moderate V profile, the positioning of the engine in the centre of gravity, and a direct drive train to the propeller. This produces perfect trim both in competitive situations and for opulent cruising.
The Boesch 620 Bimini De Luxe is extremely agile and fast, making it the ideal choice among discerning water skiers. Thanks to the Boesch Horizon Gliding principle, the boat already starts to plane at low velocities and has then an almost perfect stern wave.
The Boesch Bimini sun protection, mostly stowed on deck on other boats, is stowed under the bridge-deck of the Boesch 620 Bimini De Luxe in a very effective, elegant and simple way. Thanks to its sturdy construction, the Boesch Bimini protects you and all your passengers even at top speed.
These boats can be built with a variety of cockpit layouts to suit your needs. Alternatively, this boat can be semi-customised or fully-customised to create a bespoke and personal boat, luxury yacht tender or chase boat.
Piktronik synchronous motor with 50 kW power output, 216 V operating voltage, lithium rechargeable batteries with 216 V and capacity of 180 Ah. Energy content 38.9 kWh. Range at 40km/h: approx. 28km
• Piktronik synchronous motor with 80 kW power output, 360 V operating voltage, lithium rechargeable batteries with 360 V and capacity of 216 Ah. Energy content 77.8 kWh. Range at 40km/h: approx. 49km
• Piktronik synchronous motor with 100 kW power output, 432 V operating voltage, lithium rechargeable batteries with 432 V and capacity of 240 Ah. Energy content 103.7 kWh. Range at 40km/h: approx. 65km
• CE-certified, design category C.
• Length (hull): 6.20m
• Length overall: 6.50m
• Beam (hull): 2.15m
• Beam with rubber rubrails: 2.20m
• Draft: 0.56m
• Weight: 1400kg
• 1 Tachometer
• 1 Accumulator gauge GD2
• 1 Voltmeter 12V
• 1 Cooling water temperature gauge
• 1 Engine hour meter
• 1 VDO Sumlog HS speedometer
• 1 Electric clock
• 1 Emergency stop switch with KOP-Alarm
• 1 12-V battery rated 100 Ah, with cover
• 1 Searchlight integrated in bow
• 2 Navigation lights
• 1 Top-light
• 1 Portable lamp with cable
• 1 Signal horn
• 1 Explosion-proof engine compartment vent fan
• 1 Main battery switch, 12 V DC
• 1 Illuminated compass
• 1 Electric bilge pump
• 1 Combination paddle/boat hook
• 1 Paddle
• 1 Special anchor
• 1 Anchor line, 20m
• 2 Mooring lines
• 1 Life Buoy with rope attached
• 1 Fog horn
• 1 Distress flag
• 1 Flagstaff with Boesch pennant
• 1 Aft flagstaff
• 4 Fenders
• Owner’s manual
• 1 Tool kit
• 2 Fire extinguishers 2kg
• 1 Tow eye in the bow
• 1 Large luxury wraparound windshield
• Luxury upholstery and carpets
• Chrome-plated bronze hardware
• 1 Lockable glove compartment
• Boat cover with supports and wire
• Transom swim platform cover
• All-weather storage and trailer transport cover
• Light boat cover for dry storage, with access flap
• Snap-in rain canopy with canopy duffel bag
• Side panels for snap-in rain canopy
• Aft cockpit awning (walk-on)
• Teak cockpit floor
• GPS Simrad with depth sounder
• Aft railing
• Ski tow pylon
• Boesch release
• Rear-view mirror
• Stereo radio Fusion 70 DAB with electric antenna and 2 loudspeakers
• Bluetooth amplifier with 4 loudspeakers
• Refrigerator with dual battery package
• Long fender
• Jumbo fender
• Chrome lettering
• Transport cradle
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale. Price of boat based in EUR. Can be quoted in other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found on the Company’s website.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy which can be found on Grosvenor Yacht’s website.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
Grosvenor Yachts Ltd.
We sell both new and high quality used motor boats, yachts and tenders, along with a wide range of new outboard engines. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. One in central London and the other located at Falmouth in Cornwall. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA.
We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
|Hull Type||Planing Hull|
|Cruising Speed||21 knots|