- Oceanis 38.1
- 12 m
- Engine Make
- Hull Material
- Engine Model
- Boat Type
- Engine Count
- RB Ref
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- United States of America
About this Beneteau Oceanis 38.1
"In the tradition of the latest 41.1, the Oceanis 38.1 cleverly combines practical features, performance, and elegance on boat sizes where function generally outweighs personalization. The Oceanis range continues to stand by its desire to offer a wide range of options."
Beneteau Oceanis 38.1 Hull #127 in stock and available now at our Dania Beach Location. Please call for more details or to preview in person. Hull #127 is equipped with the following factory installed options:
- Yanmar 21kw (29HP)
- Shoal Keel
- 2 Cabins 1 Head - L Shape Galley - Blond Oak
- Cushions Chine Moka
- Boat Keeled
- Trim Level Exclusive 2017 - L-Shaped Galley.
- Electronic Pack 2017 B&G
- 2 Flag Halyards
- Asymmetric Spinnaker Rigging + 2nd Bow Roller & Bobstay
- Roller Furling Mast
- Genoa Sheet Track Leads Adjustable From The Cockpit
- Electric Port Coach Roof Winch H46staeh
- Windlass Control In Cockpit With Chain Counter
- Anchoring Kit
- Mainsail Arch
- Sprayhood - Cadet Grey
- Bimini - Cadet Grey
- Deluxe Cockpit Table Teak
- Rub Rail
- Cockpit Cushions Dark Naval
- Bow Thruster
- Extra Water Tank
- 2-Burner Oven And Grill
- Microwave L-Shape Galley - Blond Oak
- Air Conditioning 115v 2c - Blond Oak L Galley
- Shower Room (2c Starboard) - Blond Oak
- Electric Toilet Quiet Flush - Starboard Aft
- Inverter 12-115v60hz Port
- Cartography B&G Us
- Autopilot B&G
- Opening Portlight Port Cockpit
- Opening Portlight Stbd Cockpit
- Aft Cabin Cockpit Windows
- Porthole Mosquito Screens (2-Cabin Version)
- Wood Cockpit Floor
- Bow Thruster
- Air Conditioning 115v 2c - Blond Oak
- Double Berth + Extra Seat Chine Moka - Blond Oak
*****Pricing does not include shipping, commissioning and delivery.
Factory Installed Options
2 Cabin 1 Cruiser Version
- 29 HP Yanmar Diesel.
- 2 Cabins 1 head with separate shower.
- Electricity pack w/ battery charger and extra batteries
- Mooring pack w/ Electric windlass and helm mounted remote.
- Full Electronic Package w/ Auto Pilot
- Roller Furling Main
- Teak Cockpit
- Bow Thruster
- Air Conditioning
- Electric Flush Head
The Oceanis 38.1’s chined hull offers particularly surprising cruising comfort. Good and taut to aft and low on the water, the rigidity under sail of this cruiser takes her further and faster, with exceptional stability. It is a joy to have two helm stations, a mainsail arch and a huge swim platform on a sailing yacht this size.
For the Italian design team, the challenge was to multiply the living spaces in the saloon and offer greater privacy in the owner cabin, while maintaining the visual perspective that her opening to the bow offered in previous versions.
The new L-shaped galley makes a facing seat saloon arrangement possible. The space has been well optimized to allow eight people to sit around the table.