- 9.6 m
- €99,000 (£85,585)
- 3.4 m
- Tax Status
- Tax Unpaid
- Draft Max
- 1.8 m
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
About this Beneteau Oceanis 31
Fully commissioned and delivered to South-West France. High spec and ready to sail away. Other delivery options available.
The Oceanis 31 is the ultimate small family cruiser and boasts a classic timeless profile. The cockpit gives you a strong feeling of safety, since manoeuvring is made easy. Again safety and simplicity are given due importance when accessing the sea by a small aft gate on the skirt. Sailors keen on high-performance will like the Performance Pack (Elvström Windward 300+ sail). Available with three different draughts, including a beachable version, it can be adapted to any sailing area.
The choice of the interior ambiance depends on very different woods, light-coloured oak or mahogany, as well as the option of separating the fore cabin by a bulkhead. A joy to live on, the Oceanis 31 offers a spacious and very practical galley, as well as a well-proportioned saloon. You will love the aft cabin and the generous space in the shower.
- ENGINE 1YB - YANMAR 3YM20 15KW (21HP) DIESEL
- ESSENTIAL TRIM LEVEL 2017
- ELECTRONIC PACK 2017
- B&G HOT COLD WATER COCKPIT SHOWER
- BENETEAU B-G AUTOPILOT AC42 (WITH GYRO COMPASS)
- FIXED B-G V50, AIS RECEIVER, CHART TABLE
I : 38.58 ft
J : 12.08 ft
P : 35.58 ft
E : 12.58 ftManufacturer Provided Description
Spacious and agile, the Oceanis 31 is a safe ally for comfortable confident crossings. Ingenious, seaworthy and pleasant to live on, the first boat of the range remains a joy to share, in the tradition of its predecessors. It was awarded with the prestigious title of “Yacht of the Year” in the Family Cruiser category, the year it was launched.Additional DescriptionPACK ELECTRONIC SIMRAD
- Display SIMRAD IS 20 WIND Windvane anemometer
- Multifunction screen NSE 8 colour 8? LED (GPS - Chart plotter - Chart reader for preloaded Navionics Silver cartography - supplied without chart)
- Side openings in guardrails
- Additional bow roller
- White PCV steering wheel and console covers
- Mooring kit: (Anchor Britany 14 kg, 23 M of 8 mm chain, 35 M 14 mm rope) - 4 Mooring ropes - 6 Fenders
- Self-draining cockpit in polyester
- 1 Wet locker to port (Life raft storage, Gas box 2 bottles)
- 1 Starboard locker (Sail locker)
- Natural solid wood slatted cockpit benches
- 1 Steering wheel console: Leather covered steering wheel ( 900 mm diameter) - 1 Rudder system on column - 1 metal cable transmission system - 1 Stainless steel guard rail - navigation instrument stand (optional instruments) - 1 Compass on binnacle
- Engine control - Control panel to starboard
- 1 Deck hole for access to tiller system - 1 Emergency tiller
- Companionway hatch and door in PMMA
- Woodwork Alpi Mahogany
- Parquet type laminated floors
- Hull spar ceilings in cabins and saloon
- Fabric upholstery
- Headroom: 1.85 m
- Companionway and steps in polyester
- 1 Stainless steel guardrails
- 1 Fixed zenital window with curtain
- Headroom: 1.77 m
- Central double bed (2.03 m x 0.34 m x 1.66 m) - 1 Marine mattress
- Hanging locker - Cubby hole lockers - Storage
- 1 Opening hatch with curtain
- Headroom: 1.77 m
- L-shaped saloon bench seat to port, double density foam
- 1 Starboard bench seat
- 4 Matching decorative cushions
- Saloon table with wooden mounting
- Cubby hole lockers - Storage space along the hull - Storage under bench seats
- 1 Port side window with curtain
- 1 Starboard side window with curtain
- 4 Opening portholes in side windows
- 2 Hull portholes with curtain
- 1 Opening deck hatch with curtain
- 12V circuit
- 1 service batteries 70 Amperes - 1 Battery for engine 70 Amperes
- 1 Charge divider
- Electrical panel 12 V (Fuses - Voltmeter - 1 Water gauge - 1 Fuel gauge - 1 Low battery charge warning - 1 Low diesel and water tank warning)
- 1 Cigar lighter socket 12 V
- Lighting: Fluorescent lamp White - Halogen ceiling lights - 1 White/red light fitting
- Navigation lights: 1 Three-colour lights on masthead - 1 Fire bicolor half-mast
- Wire runs for options cables
- Headroom: 1.77 m
- L-shaped kitchen
- White laminated worktop
- 2 Rectangular stainless steel sinks
- 1 Mixer tap cold water / hot under pressure
- 1 2 hob gas cooker on mounting - safety bar
- 1 Ice box 100 litre top opening
- Cupboard - Fitted storage space and lockers
- 1 Rubbish bin
- 1 Porthole opening onto coamimg in side window
- Engine Yanmar Diesel 21 hp
- Engine control - fitted in cockpit
- Engine compartment: Soundproofing foam - Ventilation: 1 air intake and 1 pressured air outlet
- 1 Alternator coupled to engine (60 Amperes)
- 1 Rotation moulded diesel tank 130 L (under starboard aft berth) - Electronic gauge - Low level alarm - 1 Deck filler
- Filters: Sea water - Diesel - Decanter
- Stainless steel shaft line - Polyester guard moulded into hull
- Fixed three blade propeller
- 1 Engine access through companionway (opening with 2 gas pistons)
- 2 Access to engine through washroom and aft cabin
- Design made following European Directive requirements and according to EC certification
- Monolithic hull design in polyester
- Monolithic structural counter moulding laminated and stuck to hull
- Injected sandwich hull (glass fibre and balsa wood) - Diamond tip type non-slip covering
- Deck hull join screwed, stuck and banded with 1 soild wood bulwark, screwed
- Cast iron keel fixed with bolts and stainless steel veneer and stuck
- Hung rudder with stainless steel stock
- White coloured hull - Pearl grey hull decoration
- Standard mast 9/10 electro-polished aluminium installed on the deck, 1 level(s) of advanced cross trees
- Anodised aluminium boom
- Discontinuous stainless steel standing rigging (Forestay - Side shrouds - Backstay)
- 2 backstays with turnbuckle
- 1 standard fore stay
- 1 Rigid boom down-haul with tackle
- 1 Genoa furling system with drum on the deck
- 2 Mainsail sheet bolts
- 2 genoa sheet tracks with piston adjusted traveller cars - 2 Genoa sheet return blocks
- Rigging run back to cockpit (except boom topping lift - Foot tuning line)
- Complete running rigging: Main halyard, genoa halyard with clutch on mast and cleat, Boom topping lift with cleat on mast, Mainsail foot and sheet, 2 Genoa sheets, 2 fast reefing ropes, 1 manual reef
- 5 sheet clutches
- 3 jamming cleats
- 2 Self-tailing genoa sheet winches (H35.2 STC)
- 1 Rigging winch self tailing on deck house port side (H35.2 STC)
- 1 winch handle aluminium
- 2 Winch handle boxes
- 1 Furling genoa with UV protective strip
- 1 Classical mainsail, written, half-battened with slider
- Lazy Jack and Easy bag in Perle colour
- Self-bailing chain locker - Clench bolt - Hatch cover
- Single roller stainless steel bow fitting
- Mechanically welded stainless steel roller
- 4 Aluminium mooring cleats - Stainless steel deck line protection
- Genoa sheet tracks adjustable from the cockpit.
- Genoa sheet jam cleats fitted to deck-mounted blocks.
- Adjustable backstay.
- Harken Speed Grip winch handle.
- 1 additional winch handle holder.
- Additional mainsail and genoa tell-tales.
- Rope cutter.
- Additional 160 L water tank forward (circuit independent of standard)
- Ensign halyard.
- Outboard motor bracket.
- Steel Blue hull with Pearl Grey hull graphics.
- Teak cockpit sole and teak on transom skirt.
- Symmetric or asymmetric spinnaker rigging with pole.
- Anodised in-mast furling gear.
- Cockpit windlass control.
- Pearl Grey coachroof sprayhood or cockpit bimini.
- White PVC steering wheel and console cover.
- Pearl Grey cockpit cushions.
- De luxe gimballed 2 burner hob with oven / grill.
- Side gates in port and starboard guardrails.
- GRP cockpit table with wooden flap, lamp and white PVC cover.
- Hot /cold cockpit shower.
- Fresh / sea water foot pump.
- Three-blade folding propellers.
- Mosquito screens on ports.
- Windex windvane.
- Bed covers.
- Bénéteau logo table settings.
- Ground tackle (Britany 16 kg anchor + 25 m 10 diameter chain + 38 m 18 diameter warp), 4 mooring lines, 6 fenders.
|Designer||Finot / Conq Associés|
|Drive Transmission Description||Sail|
|Dry Weight||4619.84 kilograms|
|Engine Horse Power||15.66|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity||128.7 liters|
|Water Tanks Capacity||128.7 liters|