- $1,149,263 (£836,004)
- Monte Carlo 5
- 15 m
- Engine Make
- 4.3 m
- Engine Model
- D6 - IPS 600
- Draft Max
- 0.9 m
- Engine Count
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- Seattle, WA
- United States of America
About this Beneteau Monte Carlo 5
***Super Yacht Quality Under 60 Feet***
Beneteau's newest design, the MC5, branches the gap between Beneteau Power and Monte Carlo Yachts. The combination of Italian design and French boat building has created a stunning yacht that is sure to out shine all other yachts in her class.
Her hull, designed for Volvo's IPS drives, features a wave piercing bow which improves her navigation in the roughest seas.
Beneteau Power has dramatically increased the quality of design and build in this model. She is a must-see during your search of a yacht under 60 feet.
Call today to find out about her many features including:
- IPS Drives
- Hydraulic Swim Platform
- Flybridge Seating for 12 with optional flybridge A/C
- Optional Captains Quarters
- 3 staterooms/2 heads
- Full Beam Master
- 2 x Simard NSS16s at Lower Helm
Every new Beneteau comes with a 3-year stem to stern warranty and a 7-year structural warranty backed by Beneteau.
***Call Today to find out about availability of this incredible yacht***
Listing photos and specifications may not be of dealer's current inventory.
Monte Carlo Concept
The Monte Carlo line represents the continuation of the Monte Carlo Yachts below 60 feet. The Monte Carlo models share the same vision of luxury introduced by the MCY which combines a timeless elegance and the great pleasure to be aboard. The MC 5 stands as a precursor in the Beneteau range in terms of luxury perception: new materials, new wood finishing, strong attention to details… directly inherited from the world of MCY.
The MC 5 is designed in the pure Beneteau nautical tradition, and thus benefits from the experience, the engineering and the industrial power of a nearly 130 years old worldwide established leading brand.
The MC 5 is a motor cruiser designed to meet the expectations of a worldwide clientele: she offers great living spaces flooded with natural light, high-end equipment, and technologies to enhance comfort and ensure ultimate well-being for her owners and their guests. The MC 5 is meant to be triply great :
Great volume. Great comfort. Great style.
The hull of the Monte Carlo 5 has been designed to enhance the comfort of the owner and its guests during the navigation; to make the journey as much a pleasure as the destination.
- The bow is thin and flared, which ensures a smooth and safe handling, as well as a good deflection to avoid any back spray.
- Besides, the deadrise at transom (V angle) is approximately 15°, thus quite flat, which provides a good lift and optimizes the efficiency of the IPS pod drives. Sides hard chines provide a very good stability at mooring and during navigation.
- Finally, this hull design also creates a better bow rise attitude (4° compared to 6° traditionally): ensuring optimal visibility for the pilot and the crew.
Hydraulic platform (Trim level Exclusive) :
- integrated cradle for tender
- Maximum load: 350kg /771lbs
- integrated ladder with good ergonomic and high handrails
L shape saloon in cockpit
- Seating for 6 pers
- Optional teak table
Retractable sunshade (option)
Easy and safe access to the bridge with a molded staircase. With storage.
Bow sun pad :
- Retractable backrest
- Speakers and audio remote (option)
- Aft barbecue and wet bar accessed on the swim platform
- Kenyon grill
- Sink w/ hot & cold water
- Worktop and lights Choice of layout: large stowage or crew cabin Cockpit protection
- Aft closing system – color Graphite
- Retractable electric sun awning – color Cream
- The wood is Alpi oak veneer with a brushed finishing, giving a warm and fine perception
- The top of the furniture is padded with leather and the bullnoses are painted in Stonegrey color, with a soft touch finishing. Doors are padded with the same leather
- The general color harmony is made of natural tones: shades of grey, cream, taupe, all emphasized by the different textures of the materials
- Many rich materials have been used to coat the furniture, bulkheads, and ceilings: Corian in the galley, Majilite fabrics, high gloss and metallic painting, details of sewing, stainless steel frames for windows and doors
- Every detail was considered: the tap of the galley sink is perfectly integrated into a stainless steel profile, taps of the heads are flush mounted, indirect LED lights are embedded to emphasize the nice shapes and details, embroideries on bed headboards… the MC 5 will impress!
- Full opening on the cockpit - High perceived value: stainless steel frame and mirror tinted glass
- Located at the center of the main deck, on the same level as the cockpit
- Choice of the equipment: 40L oven, 20L microwave, electric cooktop, dishwasher
2 versions of galley : – 75L fridge + 75 L freezer + icemaker (standard). In this case, 40L oven and the dishwasher are not compatible. he 22L microwave oven is available. – 150L fridge + 75 L freezer + icemaker (high cabinet galley version). In this case, you can have all the equipment together, (40L oven and dishwasher).
- seating for 6 pers
- New design of sofa with highly comfortable cushions - 32’’ TV on lifting system with Bose
- Seating for 2 - Full instruments, 2x 16’’MFDs - Good visibility thanks to single part Windscreen
- 2 opening windows, electric (option)
Full beam master:
- 2 panoramic windows with opening portholes - Private ensuite head - Large berth (6'7" x 5'7")
- 2 bunk beds - 2 opening portholes
Bow VIP: - 4 opening portholes + 1 skydome - Private ensuite head - Large berth (6'7" x 5'3")
- Separate shower stalls in each head - Vacu flush toilets
The most comfortable steering position on a 48ft :
- wrap around seat ensuring proper posture for a more comfortable seating position
- adjustable position (seat & wheel)
- full instrumentation (dual MFDs)
Copilot bench, convertible into a large front sunbathing area.
Large socializing sofa with seating for 8 max :
- Foldable teak Table with cup holders and handrails (standard feature)
Multi purpose box :
- Standard: life raft storage
- Option: 50L fridge
- Option: 60L icebox
Fully equipped galley unit :
- Kenyon grill (option)
- Sink with hot & cold water
- Trash bin & storage
Other Available Options:- Full length bimini (option) - Full soft enclosure (option) - A/C on bridge with blower near the pilot (option) - 2 choices of pilot seat: standard or Besenzoni