- 16 m
- €1,560,000 (£1,328,349)
- 4.9 m
- Tax Status
- Tax Unpaid
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- Engine Make
- Volvo Penta
- RB Ref
- Engine Count
- United Kingdom
Get an instant finance quote for this boat - click here
About this Austin Parker 52 Ibiza WA
My Austin Parker, as unique as me…Fully customised yachts from 44 ft.
For decades Austin Parker has produced extraordinarily desirable and aspirational yachts based upon sound classical roots and fine craftsmanship. Today, the brand is the sum of its heritage with a line of yachts often described as simply gorgeous and timeless: A reflection of the past and a vision of the future.
Based upon contemporary architectural solutions with slanting sterns, a low profile over the water and a high, solid bow, a sleek profile has become the familiar and distinctive form of an Austin Parker hull. Together with a centrally located superstructure, this all creates a modern and impressively individual look: An interpretation of the graceful and balanced lines for which this brand has always been famed.
The 52 Ibiza is ideal for those seeking outdoor comfort and convenience combined with all the indoor amenities required for cruising. The design is attractive, rational and modern: details such as the comfortable seats in the bow, the large cockpit living area and the central console all reflect the meticulous originality of this yacht’s design – all by the masterly pen of renowned naval architect Fulvio De Simoni.
The well balanced design and the carefully styled layout and weight distribution allows for optimal exploitation of the power generated, cutting fuel consumption with enhancing handling and range, fostering considerable benefits for reduced environmental impact and the safeguarding of nature.
The 52 Ibiza allows customers to specify the customisation of the outfitting; for example, that of the cockpit which can be optimised as a large, richly furnished living area.
A full range of highly popular standard features and additional options are available. This includes a wide variety of mechanical, plumbing and electrical options, helm, navigation and electronics alternatives, and a comprehensive range of finish materials, textures and colours.
This boat can be semi-customised to create a bespoke and personal yacht at your request.
- LOA: 16.05m
- Beam: 4.90m
- Displacement: 18t
- Maximum passengers: 18
- Fuel capacity: 2000L
- Water capacity: 600L
- Cabins: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- CE Certification Class: A
- 2 x Volvo Penta IPS 950 800HP inboard engines with Joystick, Propeller , Volvo Penta Multifunction 7 inch display, Auto trim and List, Coordinated Turn for Volvo Interceptor System
- Painted hull and waterline
- Teak deck
- Anchor with chain, windlass and chain counter
- Hard top with tower and full set of navigation lights, horn, radar antenna, flag, VHF antenna and 2 opening hatches
- Bathing ladder with teak steps
- Retractable cleats on bathing platform
- Hydraulic storage
- Navigational instruments including 2 x 16 inch Garmin displays, GPS, radar antenna, depth sounder and autopilot
- Bow thruster
- Manual and electric bilge system
- Firefighting system
- Battery set
- Owners’ cabin in bow with queen bed
- Guest cabin with queen bed
- Guest cabin with 2 single beds
- 2 Bathrooms with separate shower
- Cockpit shower
- Sunbathing, lounging and dining areas
- Galley with stove, induction hob, microwave, 85L refrigerator and crockery for 6 people
- Wooden flooring in sandblasted oak
- Glossy varnished oak interior finishes
- Exterior upholstery in faux ultra leather
- Lighting package with courtesy lights
- Underwater lights
- 11 kW Onan generator with additional battery
- Flat screen 24 inch LED TV in owner’s cabin
- Fusion Apollo MS-RA770 audio entertainment package
- Exterior covers package
- Stainless steel handrails
- Video camera in engine rooms and cockpit
- Engine sound reduction insulation
- Fenders and mooring ropes
- Gyroscopic stabiliser
- AIS navigation instruments
- 20,000 or 36,000 BTU Air conditioning
- Upgraded inverter
- Transformer for galvanic water
- Sliding soft top
- Gates for cockpit
- Hydraulic passarelle with remote control
- Hydraulic bathing platform
- Tender launching system
- Additional third bathroom with en suite
- Additional drawer refrigerators in cockpit
- Additional 24 inch TVs
- Upgraded Fusion Apollo entertainment systems
- Upgraded exterior covers packages
- Upgraded electric or manual folding table with sunpad cushion
- Ice maker
- Stern thruster
- Electric bimini
- Sun awning with carbon poles
- Mahogany or teak gunwale
- Boat name in stainless steel
General InformationConditions of Sale
Net price for base boat on Incoterms 2020 EXW (ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). Quotation on request for Incoterms 2020 DDP (delivered duty paid; including all freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). We can offer this service throughout the UK and Europe.
Price of boat based in EUR. Can be quoted in a variety of other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
In order to best assist you we will need to contact you and may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring you expressly consent to your data being handled and stored by Grosvenor Yachts and its associated companies. You may opt out of this data handling and communication at any time by emailing email@example.com. If information and/or data has been passed to the manufacturer, you may contact Grosvenor Yachts or the company in question directly regarding any UK or worldwide GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: Contact Information
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
With offices located at Knightsbridge in Central London and another at Falmouth in the West Country, Grosvenor Yachts excels in the sales of both new and approved pre-owned motorised leisure boats and yachts, new tenders and engines, and a wide variety of water based toys and towables. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com.
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA. We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
|Engine Horse Power||800|