Jeanneau boats for sale
Jeanneau’s mission: To allow everyone to discover the pleasures of the sea, and to experience in complete serenity those singular moments spent on the water. No other builder can offer the same level of cutting-edge design, superior finish, performance and customer satisfaction - all in a competitively priced package.
Jeanneau is a story of passion. The pastime that turned into a trade for Henri Jeanneau, who discovered his new passion for power boating as he watched a boat pass by his window in the year 1957. Soon afterward, he began building a wooden hull in Les Herbiers, France, home to a rich heritage of artisan work, and he took part in the 6-hour Paris race, the largest national race during his time. Standing foremost in position excited as well as motivated him. His interest turned into an activity that engaged him in actively building boats.
The Jeanneau 64 is the first production yacht that’s more than 60 feet! It’s the result of Jeanneau team’s audacious move with its experience and capabilities, which has been very well received by customers. Since 1957, customer loyalty continues to be an essential source of Jeanneau’s motivation, enthusiasm and confidence. This is the sixth year in a row that Jeanneau received the Asia Boating Award for a sailboat: Sun Odyssey 509 in 2013, Jeanneau 64 in 2014, Sun Odyssey 349 in 2015, Jeanneau 54 in 2016, Jeanneau 51 in 2017 and Sun Odyssey 440 in 2018!
Jeanneau owners experience an ease of handling and safety at sea. It offers very comfortable and high-performance rides in water, for moments of pure pleasure. The Jeanneau sailboat perfectly combines speed and comfort. It features exceptional comfort on board, a timeless and functional design with elegance and effortless performance. Jeanneau is the union of high technology and craftsmanship.
“It's the sea's tides that change man's will and challenges his spirit.” ― Anthony T. Hincks
Jeanneau guarantees speed and exhilarating sensations on water without compromising safety and dependability. Own it! Life at sea gives you a first class seat to every transformative period on earth. You are sure to experience happiness and a change in your spirit as well. All Jeanneau’s are well-designed, practical and has a comfortable interior with which you will definitely fall in love.
You can select from over 100's of boats listed at Jeanneau Power Boats. There is nothing better than exploring the world from your own mobile floating home. Proudly own a Jeanneau boat and start adding more beautiful memories with the water and the wind because nature will really never go out of style.
Dreams are made of sea and sun.
So, own a Jeanneau boat, and have some fun.
- Check/uncheck all 37
- Check/uncheck all 42
- Check/uncheck all Cap Camarat
- Check/uncheck all Espace
- Check/uncheck all Fantasia
- Check/uncheck all Leader
- Check/uncheck all Merry Fisher
- Check/uncheck all NC
- Check/uncheck all Prestige
- Check/uncheck all SKANES
- Check/uncheck all Sun
- Check/uncheck all Sun Fast
- Check/uncheck all Sun Odyssey
- Check/uncheck all Sun Shine
- Check/uncheck all Sun Way
- Check/uncheck all Sunrise
- Check/uncheck all Sunway
- Check/uncheck all Velasco
- Check/uncheck all Voyage
Jeanneau have three arms of production:
1. The sailboat range consists of:
- The Jeanneau 51, 54, 58 and 64.
- The Sun Fast 3200 and 3600.
- The Sun Odyssey has the new 319, 349, 389, 419, 440 new, 449, 479, 490 new and 519.
- The Sun Odyssey DS range is completed by the 41 DS and the 44 DS.
2. The inboard range is made up of three models:
- The Leader 30, 33, 36, 40 and 46
- The NC 9, 11, 14 and the new 33
- The Velasco 37F and 43F.
3. The outboard range is made up of six models.
- The Cap Camarat Bow Rider 5.5 BR, 6.5 BR and the new 7.5 BR.
- The Cap Camarat Centre Console comes in six variants, 4.7 CC, 5.1 CC, 5.5 CC, 6.5 CC, 7.5 CC Serie 2 and the all new 9.0 CC.
- The Cap Camarat Day Cruiser is available in the 6.5 DC and 7.5 DC model line.
- The Cap Camarat Walkabout line consists of the 5.5 WA, 6.5 WA, 7.5 WA, 10.5 WA and the new 9.0 WA.
- The Merry Fisher model range is made up of the 605, 695, 795, 895 and the all new 1095. The Merry Fisher Marlin 695, 795 and all new 875 complete the Jeanneau fleet.
Beneteau Figaro 3
1. Who is the founder of Jeanneau when was it founded?
Jeanneau’s founder was Henri Jeanneau and it was founded in the year 1957.
2. Where are the Headquarters of Jeanneau located?
The Jeanneau Headquarters are in Avenue Sables, Les Herbiers, France.
3. What is the speciality of the Jeanneau 51, 54, 58 and 64 in the Sailboat range?
Jeanneau 51 - The Jeanneau 51 is a 50'5" yacht, constructed to take you to all the astonishing destinations in the world.
Jeanneau 54 - The Jeanneau 54 is a 53'0" yacht, created to fit the way you live, like no other yacht in her class. All features and functions have been considered to enhance and add thrill to your cruising experience and the life aboard.
Jeanneau 58 – The Jeanneau 58 is a 58'3" yacht, designed with ease of handling in mind to offer the highest quality cruising experience.
Jeanneau 64 - The Jeanneau 64 is truly a semi-custom 65'11"yacht. The yacht is designed and built in such a way that it incorporates a hard chine for increased speed, stability, and interior volume.
4. What is the speciality of the Sun Fast 3200 and 3600 in Jeanneau’s Sailboat range?
The Sun Fast line dominates the podium as it is a blend of speed, performance and technology. These sailboats are designed for racing and will impress you with their seaworthy qualities, stability and robust structure.
The 33'1" Sun Fast 3200 consists of all the necessary elements to enjoy your time onboard. The 36'10" Sun Fast 3600 designed by Daniel Andrieu, benefits from the latest advances in vacuum-bagged resin infusion to ensure extraordinary strength and rigidity while extremely reducing weight.
5. What is the speciality of the Sun Odyssey in Jeanneau’s Sailboat range?
The Sun Odyssey is a sailboat with signature Jeanneau qualities like elegance, comfort, innovation and seaworthiness which makes it ideal for family cruising.
319 – It is a 32'1" sailboat that’s well-equipped, compact and comfortable ensuring easy cruising for its owners.
349 – It is a 33'11" sailboat with a generous interior volume with excellent performance and safety at sea.
519 – It is a 51'8" sailboat that’s highly customisable with seaworthy qualities and unequalled comfort for extended cruises.
6. What is the speciality of the Sun Odyssey DS in Jeanneau’s Sailboat range?
The Jeanneau Sun Odyssey DS line of sailboats features a unique architectural design for lovers of family cruising, relaxation and comfort. Every detail has been carefully considered to make cruising easier and more enjoyable.
41DS – It is a 40'5" sailboat designed for enjoyment and comfort.
44DS – It is a 43'9" elegant sailboat for innumerable moments of feeling at ease.
7. What is the speciality of the Leader in Jeanneau’s Inboard range?
The Leader 30, 33, 36, 40 and 46 are equal in excellence, luxury and high-performance. It features an eminent design and a sporty attitude. These inboard models with high-performance hulls combine comfortable exteriors with innovative interior layouts. Their contemporary style invites all to relax. The series range in size from 30 to 46 feet.
8. What is the speciality of the NC in Jeanneau’s Inboard range?
The NC 9, 11, 14 and the new 33 offers a panoramic view of the sea, incorporating the modern innovations to improve quality of life on board and distribution of space. The NC line offers a new vision of the inboard family powerboat with an elegant silhouette and a contemporary design, from 30'11" to 45'8". It is both secure and stylish with an exceptionally beautiful and bright interior.
9. What is the speciality of the Velasco in Jeanneau’s Inboard range?
The Velasco 37F (size 37'5") and 43F (size 44'11") features a smooth and simplified handling. This inboard powerboat features an unprecedented level of comfort for family cruising. Its flattering design is distinguished by an innovative layout and use of space on the interior and on the exterior, providing a secure movement on deck. It is the ultimate cruising boat with a new approach to the motor yacht entirely dedicated to family cruising.
10. What is the speciality of Cap Camarat Bow Rider in Jeanneau’s Outboard range?
The Cap Camarat Bow Rider in Jeanneau’s Outboard range is inspired by Scandinavian design and skilfully adapted for use on the Mediterranean. Its spacious and fluid design perfectly suits all interests and lifestyles, and harmoniously combines peacefulness and water sports. The series range in size from 17'11" to 24'7".
11. What is the speciality of Cap Camarat Center Console in Jeanneau’s Outboard range?
Cap Camarat Center Console in Jeanneau’s Outboard range is a must for lovers of intense emotions. A perfect fishing boat, or day boat with a center console. Ideal because of its easy maneuverability, stability and speed. This line of sporty outboard powerboats is built for fishing and family day cruises. The series range in size from 15'3" to 29'11".
12. What is the speciality of Cap Camarat Day Cruiser in Jeanneau’s Outboard range?
The Cap Camarat Day Cruiser is a multi-purpose range that’s great for coastal cruising with good protections as it has wrap-around windscreen and elongated silhouette. It is very secure for family outings. The series range in size from 20'11" to 24'1".
13. What is the speciality of Cap Camarat Walk About in Jeanneau’s Outboard range?
Cap Camarat Walk About in Jeanneau’s Outboard range features models with size ranging from 17'11" to 34'8". They are sporty boats with family-friendly atmosphere, having large surface area of the sundeck and comfortable interior and exterior living spaces. Coastal cruising, water skiing, diving, fishing, everything is possible aboard the Cap Camarat Walk About as it has stable and a powerful hull.
14. What is the speciality of Merry Fisher in Jeanneau’s Outboard range?
The Merry Fisher in Jeanneau’s Outboard range is renowned for its design, performance, and comfort on board. Totally suited as a fishing boat or cruising as an ideal social day boat. They are the ideal powerboats for family coastal cruises to discover the joys of cruising. It has innovative interior layouts. The series range in size from 18'11" to 34'5".
15. What is the speciality of Merry Fisher Marlin in Jeanneau’s Outboard range?
Merry Fisher Marlin in Jeanneau’s Outboard range has an adventurous look with a strong aptitude for fishing and are characterised by an inverted windscreen and a walk-around deck plan. It features an adventurous contemporary design with safety, performance, simplified handling and fuel efficiency. This model adapts fully to suit your needs with many possible interior and exterior configurations, be it for fishing, cruising or family outings. The series range in size from 21'11" to 27'0".