- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- 13 m
- 4.1 m
- Engine Make
- Hull Material
- Engine Model
- TAMD 63 PA
- Boat Type
- Engine Count
- RB Ref
- United Kingdom
Get an instant finance quote for this boat - click here
About this Sealine 420
1996 Sealine 420 with twin Volvo Penta TAMD63P's (370hp) diesel engines serviced in April 2018 on shafts, 6 berths in two cabins - recently re-mirrored, master forward cabin with ensuite with seperate shower cubicle, starboard cabin with twin berth (can convert to make double) with ensuite/day head, saloon conversion to double berth, fully equipped galley with hob, smev oven, microwave, plenty of storage, this boat has Med Spec including Passerelle, reverse cycle air conditioning and Generator with new exhaust. Further specification includes; bow and stern thruster with remote control,collapsing radar arch, lazarette lock, 3m Zodiac tender with cover, 1x outboard motors 4hp and 9hp respectively, Fordeck sunbed, flybridge cover, Bimini frame and cover, new GPS antennae, Raytheon L760, Autohelm Speed and Depth logs and Autohelm ST600 auto pilot, fishfinder, clarion CD/Radio, Digital TV. Seacock serviced, two newly installed impellars and back plates. Electrics all checked and serviced. Internally this boat is in Superb condition with reupholsted saloon, beige carpet.antifouled and new BSS jn 2018
Viewing by appointment
**Part Exchange Considered**
Total Power: 370
6 berths in 3 cabins
Deck / Cockpit
With seating and storage lockers, overhead cockpit table locker.
Spacious saloon area having a large number of storage lockers, TV cabinet, A/C heating controls, large four seat sofa and additional two seat sofa.
Large galley area benefits from a fold away breakfast bar, double sink unit, SMEV Thermostat oven, Microwave, Fridge and plenty of storage lockers.
Saloon helm offers a double seat with Raytheon L760, Autohelm ST600 Auto pilot, Autohelm Speed and Depth log, VHF and bow and stern thruster controls. Nav equipment is repeated into the flybridge with also offers generous seating and sunbathing areas.
Master forward cabin offers and island bed with plenty of storage lockers, wardrobe and en-suite toilet which has an electric toilet, wash hand basin, mirrored storage cabinet and access to the separate shower room.
Twin guest cabin easily converts to a double berth. With a number of storage lockers including a wardrobe and en-suited to main head.
En-suited to aft cabin with electric toilet, wash hand basin, storage lockers and ceiling mounted shower head.
Optional Extras Fitted IncludePasserelle, Air Conditioning, HFL Generator.
Dingy via separate negotiation.
Burton Waters Optional Extras
- Mooring Kit Boats up to 25ft From £120.00 inc vat
- Mooring Kit Boats up to 40 ft From £165.00 inc vat
- Four Life Jackets (Adult) From £250.00 inc vat
- Bowthruster 19ft to 36ft* From £3,193.97 inc vat
- Webasto Heating boats up to 30ft From £2,589.00 inc vat
- Webasto Heating Boats up to 40ft From £3,426.00 inc vat
- Webasto Heating Boats up to 50ft From £4,293.00 inc vat
- AntiFoul* From £12.50 per ft inc vat
- Cut & Polish* (Sports cruiser) From £20.50 per ft inc vat
- Cut & Polish* (Flybridge) From £22.50 per ft inc vat
- Survey Lift up to 9m (Lincoln only) £150.00 inc vat
- Survey Lift over 9m (Lincoln only) £185.00 inc vat
- Lift to transport up to 9m (Lincoln only) £185.00 inc vat
- Lift to transport over 9m (Lincoln only) £225.00 inc vat
*Price excludes lifts and launching