- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- 9 m
- 3.4 m
- Engine Make
- Draft Max
- 1.0 m
- Engine Model
- 4 Cylinder
- Draft Min
- 0.9 m
- Engine Count
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
About this Intercruiser 29
The Intercruiser 29 features the traditional aft helm, familiar with a Dutch sloop, this gives a very social cockpit with seating for 12, an upper galley and fridge and lower heads and double berth.
With the CE Category B she is as happy cruising the coastal waters or pottering on the inland rivers, making this boat versatile in both location and use.
Hull construction - Hand lay-up fibreglass with ten year guarantee on the hull. Stainless steel air inlets for engine compartment, stainless steel exhaust, teak frame around swimming platform, solid teak swimming platform, anti-fouling with waterline, rope fender with puddening to bow.
Deck / structure - Four stainless steel opening portholes, two hatches, two cowl ventilators, stainless steel railing to decks, two stainless steel bow cleats, stainless steel handrail in the front end of the cockpit, solid teak trim above rope cabling, two stainless steel mooring bollards on aft deck, two stainless steel cleats amidships, self-draining cockpit with two L-shaped benches to port and starboard, highly spacious storage areas beneath the L-shaped benches. Freestanding steering column with instruments, height-adjustable command seat enabling a comfortable position and excellent view from the aft helm. Comfort cushion set with back cushions and piping, port bench in cockpit converts to a sun bed or can feature as a 5/6th berth.
Galley - Features 65 litre refrigerator, twin burner gas cooker, stainless steel wash basin, mixer taps with hot and cold running water, pressure water system with 30 litre immersion boiler.
Cabin - Bench seats on both sides, extending underneath the fixed double berth. Nirrox seat and back cushions on both benches, two comfort mattresses on the fixed berths with standard mattress covers. Teak cupboard at entrance to starboard side, teak wall and heads door, bathroom unit, teak column cupboard at entrance, port side, teak line cabin floor, teak access steps with storage space, roof hatch in ceiling, escape hatch in ceiling, three opening port holes, dimmable recessed spotlights in ceiling, reading lights at berths, storage space underneath benches and berth, storage cabinet under forward deck above two fixed berths.
Toilet Compartment - Consists of toilet, stainless steel sink with hand shower (hot and cold water), mirror, toilet roll holder, opening hatch in ceiling, opening porthole, non-slip floor, recessed spotlight in ceiling.
- Solid teak inlay floor with self-draining units to cockpit
- Solid teak trim option around cockpit
- Manual anchor winch with stainless steel anchor and chain
- Raised and extended stainless steel guard rails surrounding deck
- 2 double stainless steel fender baskets on the foredeck
- Anchor chain compartment with hatch
- Navigation lighting
- Bowthruster 75 kgf with battery
- Automatic ‘Fire Pro’ fire extinguishing system
- RPM counter with hour counter
- Fuel level gauge
- Water level gauge
- Engine temperature gauge
- Helm indicator
- Entry lighting
- Shore power system with battery charger and a 12-220 V inverter 4000W additional 200a/h battery
- 1 108 Ampere/hour starter battery
- 2 200 Ampere/hour service battery
- Voltmeter for starter and service batteries
- Pumped flush toilet with black waste
- 12V socket on helm pole
- Single 220V socket near bench and in toilet compartment
- Double 220V socket in galley
- Additional 12V socket in cabin and additional 240V sockets by microwave
- 2 teak folding tables, 1 to cockpit, 1 to cabin
- 4 fenders
- 4 mooring lines
- Ensign staff and socket